- 1st Feb to 23rd Dec: Wednesday to Saturday 11am – 4:30pm
- 1st Apr to 30th Sept: Also Sundays 1:30pm – 4:30pm
- Last entry to museum at 4pm
- Open all Bank Holiday Mondys.
- Close in January to carry out essential maintenance and conservation works.
- Adults – £5
- Children – £2
- Concession – £4
- Family ticket (two adults and up to three children) – £12
- No charge is made for helpers accompanying disabled visitors, or for teachers preparing for school visits.
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2017.
Before you start your journey to Framework Knitters’ Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.