Gainsborough Old Hall, a part timber-framed medieval manor house built during the late 1400’s, and is one of the largest and best-preserved in England. The house features a medieval kitchen, panelled room, a great hall with a 17th century wall painting, ghost corridor and original brick-built tower. Small flower and herb garden. Free audio tours available on non-event days.
- Car parking is in the town centre (charge).
- The Chambers Café serves hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- Picnics welcome in the grounds.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs.
- Please check the Gainsborough Old Hall website for opening hours.
- Adults – £7.40
- Concessions – £5.90
- Children (5-17) – £4.20
- Under 5s – FREE
- Family Ticket (two adults and up to three children) – £19.00
- Holders of a valid Heritage Pass will gain free entry.
- Holders of a valid English Heritage Pass will gain free entry.
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2017.
Before you start your journey to Gainsborough Old Hall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.