Go Ape Black Park Country Park is a high-ropes course in Black Park Country Park between Slough and Uxbridge in Buckinghamshire.
Within a 530 acre country park with woodlands, heathland and a lake. The high wires assault course features rope bridge crossings, cargo netting, zip wires and Tarzan swings set amidst the woodland scenery. All-terrain Segway tours available through the park. Cycling and walking routes nearby. Cycle hire. Children’s adventure playground nearby.
- Car parking (charge).
- Places to eat within the park serving meals, snacks and drinks.
- Dogs welcome.
- Please see the Go Ape Black Park Country Park website for opening hours as times vary.
- Tree Top Adventure – Gorillas (16 years +) £24, Baboons (10 – 15 years
Over 1.4m) £25
- Forest Segway – £35
- Tree Top Junior – £18
- Forest Biking – Adults £15, Children £10
- Senior Citizens – £16.25
- Click here to book tickets
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2016.
Before you start your journey to Go Ape Black Park Country Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.