Go Ape Grizdale main attraction is it’s tree-top adventures. Lasting 2-3 hours you’ll be traversing rope walkways and netting strung between the trees, tarzan swings and zip wires, all high above the forest floor.
Alternatively you can book a Forest Segway safari lasting an hour, where you navigate through forest trails on a rugged all-terrain electric Segway. Also available at the site is cycle hire, which you can then use to explore the 5 cycle tracks totalling nearly 40 miles. There are also 8 walking routes.
- There is parking, for which there is a charge.
- Food and drink is available for purchase on-site.
- Please check the Go Ape Grizedale website for opening hours.
- Tree Top Adventure: Gorillas (16 years +) – £33. Baboons (10 – 15 years, over 1.4m) – £25
- Forest Segway: – £35
- Zip Trekking Adventure: All Apes – £45
- Tree Top Junior: £18
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Go Ape Grizedale for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.