GreenWood Forest Park is a family adventure park located near Bangor in North Wales.
Greenwood Forest Park has fun things to do for families both outdoor and undercover and is easy to reach from Anglesey, Llandudno and Porthmadog. Outdoor attractions include the Green Dragon family coaster (the world’s only people powered coaster), pedal-powered two-seater karts, Jungle Boats, the Green Great Run (a 70m sledge slide), an outdoor adventure play area called TreeTop Towers, an under 7s outdoor play area, a sensory trail, jumping pillow, Wildweb climbing net, crocodile boardwalk maze, den building, Snowdon view point, long bow archery, the rabbit village and a toddlers outdoor play Village with sand pit.
Indoor and undercover activities include the Forest theatre live shows, the Enchanted Woodbarn indoor soft play area (maximum height 4’7″), the Little Forest play barn for under 3s, a puzzle barn and craftspeople demonstrating their crafts. The indoor soft play is also open daily during Winter months from 10am to 5:30pm.
- Free car parking.
- Acorn Gift Shop.
- GreenOak Cafe serves hot meals, drinks and snacks.
- Dogs welcome on a short lead during main season.
- Picnic areas.
- Open 10am – 5:30pm
- Please check the GreenWood Forest Park for winter opening hours
- Adult (16+) – Low Season: £8.95, Mid Season: £12.95, Peak: £15.50
- Child (3-15) – Low Season: £8.65, Mid Season: £12.60, Peak: £14.95
- Senior / Student – Low Season: £8.65, Mid Season: £12.60, Peak: £14.95
- Child (under 3) – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at December 2017.
Before you start your journey to GreenWood Forest Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.