Address: Grimsby Fishing Heritage Centre, Alexandra Dock, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 1UZ
Phone Number: 01472 323345
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Opening Times – Winter (1st November to 31st March):
- Tuesday to Friday 10 am – 4 pm (Closed Mondays).
- Saturday and Sunday 10 am – 4 pm (including bank holidays).
Opening Times – Summer (1st April to 31st October):
- Tuesday to Sunday 10 am – 5 pm (Closed Mondays).
- Bank holiday Mondays open 10 am – 5 pm.
- Adults – £6
- Children – £2
- Concessions – £4
- Family ticket (2 adults and up to 5 children) – £12
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Grimsby Fishing Heritage Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.