- Open Tuesday through to Sunday in term time
- 7 days a week in school holidays from 10am to 4pm
- Admission to the visitor centre is free
- Museum admission is £5.00 per adult
- £4.50 concessions
- £3.00 per child
- Under 5s go free
- Schools and groups should ring to make appointments
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Haig Colliery Mining Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.