Address: Hartlepool’s Maritime Experience, Maritime Avenue, Hartlepool, County Durham, TS24 0XZ
Phone Number: 01429 860077
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Hartlepool’s Maritime Experience is a family attraction re-creating an 18th century seaport and home of HMS Trincomalee the oldest British warship still afloat.
HMS Trincomalee can be toured with an audio guide that tells you the history of the ship. The quayside features realistic period shops and houses enhanced by the quayside guides in period costume. Activities for kids include the Children’s Maritime Adventure Centre and Britain’s largest adventure playship. There is also the museum of Hartlepool and displays of musketry, cannon firing and sword fighting. The attraction overlooks Hartlepool marina with its many bars and restaurants.
- Free car park.
- Gift shop.
- Quayside coffee shop.
- 2nd November 2016 to 31st March 2017: 11am – 4pm
- 1st April 2017 to 30th October 2017: 10am – 5pm
- Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- Adults – £9.25
- Concessions (Children, Unwaged, Students, Over 60s) – £7.00
- Family ticket (1 adults and up to 3 children) – £19.00
- Family ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children) – £27.00
- Children (Under 5) – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2017.
Before you start your journey to Hartlepool’s Maritime Experience for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.