Haynes International Motor Museum is the largest motor museum in the country with cars dating from the early years of the motor industry right through to modern classics. Set over 10 themed halls featuring a diverse selection of vehicles, for example cars involved in Motorsport, British classics, American classics and not just cars there’s also a hall dedicated just to motorcycles.
There’s also lots for kids to get involved in at the museum, such as the children’s motor-themed outdoor play area, a soft-play area, coin-operated go-karts, ride-on classic pedal cars, diggers and dumpers, Autogame experience, cinema in a bus (showing kid’s films), Top Trumps trail, brass rubbings and an arcade featuring racing car games.
- The Haynes Café serves West Country cream teas, snacks and drinks.
- Ggift shop selling a wide-range of motor-related gifts including model cars, Formula 1 team clothing and car manufacturers merchandise.
- Car parking.
- 2nd March to 28th October: Monday to Sunday 9:30 – 17:30
- 29th October to 1st March: Monday to Sunday 9:30 – 16:30
- Adult – £14.50
- Child (Aged 4 – 15 yrs) – £9.00
- Child (Under 4 yrs) – FREE
- Senior Citizen – £13.50
- Concessions – £13.50
- Disabled Adult – £13.50
- Disabled Child – £7.00
- Family (1 Adult & 1 Child) – £21.50
- Family (2 Adults & 3 Children) – £48.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at December 2017.
Before you start your journey to Haynes International Motor Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.