Address: Hell-Fire Caves, Church Lane, West Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14 3AH
Phone Number: 01494 533739
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Hell-Fire Caves is a series of man-made underground passageways and caverns in West Wycombe village in Buckinghamshire.
This attraction consists of a series of man-made underground passageways and caverns which were created in the mid 1700s. The tunnels run for more than half a mile and go as deep as three hundred feet below ground in some places. The final destination is the inner temple which lies across the river Styx. Caters for children’s birthday parties.
- Small car park, more parking at nearby West Wycombe Garden centre.
- The Café serving light lunches, homemade cakes, cream teas, ice creams and drinks.
- Summer Season: March 21st to 31st October 11am to 5.30pm every day
- Winter Season (November – March): Saturday & Sundays: 11am – dusk
- Bank & School Holidays (Buckinghamshire): 11am – dusk
- Christmas Day & Boxing Day: Closed
- Adults – £7.50
- Children (under threes go free) – £6
- Concessions (OAPs, Students, National Trust) – £6
- Family tickets (Max 2 adults and 2 children) – £20
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2016.
Before you start your journey to Hell-Fire Caves for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.