Address: High Force Waterfall, High Force, Forest-in-Teesdale, Co Durham, DL12 0XH
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
High Force Waterfall is a waterfall near Forest-in-Teesdale, in County Durham.
The waterfall is where the river Tees drops down 21 metres off Whin Sill rock and is one of the most spectacular waterfalls in Great Britain. The waterfall can be viewed after a pictuesque 1/3 mile walk from the car park along a gravel path through the woodland surrounding the falls.
- Car parking (£2 per car, £1.50 per motorcycle).
- Gift shop selling hot and cold drinks, sweets, fishing permits and souvenirs (open Easter to October).
- Pub next to the car park serving food.
- Picnic areas.
- High Season to Easter to end of October: 10am – 5pm
- Low Season to November to Easter: 10am – 4pm
- Adults – £1.50
- Concessions – £1
- Children (5-15) – 50p
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to High Force Waterfall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.