Address: Hornsea Museum, 11- 17 Newbegin, Hornsea, East Riding of Yorkshire, HU18 1AB
Phone Number: 01964 533443
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Hornsea Museum is located in an Grade II listed 18th century farmhouse and two adjacent cottages in the seaside resort of Hornsea.
The museum explores and explains, through displays, exhibits and staged rooms, the history of the local area. Displays include a pottery collection, a photograph exhibition, a local industry exhibit, a Victorian school room, parlour and bedroom. There is also a garden suitable for your own picnics.
- Car parking nearby in the town.
- Museum shop selling souvenirs.
- Saturday 19th March until end of October.
- Monday to Saurday: 10am – 4pm
- Sunday: 1pm – 4pm
- Last entry is one hour before closing.
- Special arrangements may be made for Group and School Visits at other times.
- Adult – £3.50
- Concessions – £2.50
- Family (2 adults and up to 2 children) – £10.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2016.
Before you start your journey to Hornsea Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.