Address: Howick Estate Office, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 3LB
Phone Number: 01665 577 285
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Howick Hall Gardens are gardens and an arboretum North East of Alnwick in Northumberland.
Gardens include a Woodland Garden, borders and rockery, a bog Garden and a snowdrop walk in Spring. The arboretum is divided into six Geographical regions representing the areas of China and the Himalayas, Japan and East Asia, North America, India and Pakistan, Europe and the Southern Hemisphere.
The wild life in the wooded areas include red squirrels. Nature trails and way-marked walks around the arboretum. Visitor centre with display about the history of the gardens.
Guided tours on Mondays and Fridays at 2pm starting at Admissions Kiosk.
- Car park.
- Earl grey Tea House serves light lunches, cream teas, snacks and drinks.
- Picnic areas.
- Early Season (11th February to 25th March): Wed – Sun 10:30am – 4pm)
- Main Season (26th March to Sept): Daily 10:30am – 6pm (last entry 5pm)
- Late Season (1 Oct to 13 Nov): 10.30am – 4pm
- Adults – £7.70
- Over 60s – £6.60
- Children – FREE
- Season Tickets Single – £28
- Season Tickets Double – £48
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2017.
Before you start your journey to Howick Hall Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.