The Imperial War Museum Duxford is set within the spacious grounds of the best-preserved Second World War airfield in Europe. It hosts a collection of over two hundred aircraft including iconic aircraft, interactive exhibits and an original 1917 Belfast Hangar, plus tanks, military vehicles and boats. Exhibits include Airspace, 1940 Operations room, Battle of Britain and Air and Sea. Air shows are held approximately 4 times a year.
- There are also green open spaces with benches to enjoy your own picnic.
- Exciting Activity Zone playground.
- Three cafes: The Mess Restaurant, Wing Co Joe’s Café and Station 357.
- Children under 16 go free (except at air shows).
- Open every day from 10am
- Please visit the Imperial War Museum Duxford website for admission prices.
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to The Imperial War Museum Duxford for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.