Address: Jewel Tower, Abingdon Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 3JX
Phone Number: 020 7222 2219
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
English Heritage Membership: Access to over 400 places & kids go FREE.
One of the two remaining buildings that belonged to the original medieval Palace of Westminster, the Jewel Tower was built around 1365.
It currently features an exhibit set over it’s three floors which details the history of the tower. There are the remains of a moat and medieval quay in the small grounds around the Tower.
- Gift shop selling English Heritage souvenirs.
- Small coffee shop serving beverages and cakes.
- Picnic tables.
- Please check the Jewel Tower website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices – Without Gift Aid:
- Member – Free
- Adult – £5.00
- Child (5-15 years) – £3.00
- Concession – £4.50
- Family (2 adults, 3 children) – £13.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at August 2017.
Before you start your journey to Jewel Tower for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.