Address: Kielder Water Bird of Prey Centre, Leaplish Waterside Park, Kielder, Hexham, Northumberland, NE48 1AX
Phone Number: 01434 250400
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Kielder Water Bird of Prey Centre is situated at Leaplish Waterside Park and has one of the largest collections of Birds or Prey in the North of England.
Birds to see include owls, vultures, eagles, hawks, falcons and some pelicans. They also have some deer and wallabies to see. Daily flying displays and they also do falconry experience days.
- Car parking.
- April to Mid October: Open daily 10:30am – 4:30pm
- Mid October to March: Open daily 10:30am – 3:30pm
- Closed Christmas Day
- Adults – £7
- Children & Concessions – £4.50
- Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) – £21
- Family Annual Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children) – £75
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2017.
Before you start your journey to Kielder Water Bird of Prey Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.