Kiki’s Kabin is a children’s indoor soft play centre in North Shields in Tyne and Wear.
This play centre is based in an old church and has 10,000 sq feet of play space. The main three-storey play frame includes slides, biff-bags, spiders web, tunnels, rope bridge, air-cannon arena, climbing ropes, bouncy castle, car track and ball pool. There’s also a separate baby and toddler play area with rockers, slide, ball shower and sensory den.
Caters for themed children’s birthday parties including disco, bouncy castle and chocolate fountain parties.
- On street car parking.
- Cafe serving hot and cold homemade food and speciality drinks.
- Monday to Saturday: 9:30am – 6pm
- Sunday: 10am – 6pm
- Last entry 5pm
- Please check the Kiki’s Kabin website for exclusive closures to avoid disappointment.
- Babies & Adults – Free
- Children under 1 (using soft play) – £1.00
- Children aged 1 to 4 years old – £4.25
- Children over 4 years old – £4.75
- Prices are for two hours non stop play.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Kiki’s Kabin for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.