Address: Knockhatch Adventure Park, Hailsham Bypass, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 3GD
Phone Number: 01323 442051
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Knockhatch Adventure Park is an animal and kids play attraction set across eighty acres of countryside.
There are farmyard animals, plus other more exotic animals like meerkats, alpaca, llamas, emus and chinchilla plus there are also birds of prey on display with organised flying displays (weather permitting).
Lots of activities for children including an outdoor adventure playground, Froggies indoor softplay centre, small children’s outdoor play area, Pirate’s Cove outdoor paddling pool, panning For gems, tractor and trailer rides, Quadapillar Barrel ride, go-karts (additional charge), mini-quad (additional charge), bungee trampolines (additional charge), Avalanche Toboggan Slide, swing carousel, Demon Drop slide, jumping pillow, water slide, 9-hole crazy golf, Knockhatch Runaway Train Simulator, Laser game (additional charge) and rock climbing (additional charge).
There are also natural wilderness areas and a boating lake (fish food available for purchase).
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Froggies Cafe serves meals and snacks.
- The Orchard Burger Bar serves fast food.
- The Mineshaft Cafe sells Cornish pasties, hot pies and ice cream.
- Picnics welcome.
- Open daily from 10am, not all attractions open during certain times of the year.
- Some attractions are run on limited times so prices vary.
- Individual (2yr +): From £3.99 – £9.99
- Family of 2: From £6.98 – £18.98
- Family of 3: From £10.47 – £28.47
- Family of 4: £13.96 – £37.96
- Family of 5: £17.45 – £47.45
- Senior (60yrs +): £1.99 – £7.99
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2017.
Before you start your journey to Knockhatch Adventure Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.