Address: Lakes Aquarium, Lakeside, Newby Bridge, Cumbria, LA12 8AS
Phone Number: 015395 30153
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Lakes Aquarium is an aquatic life attraction, located on the southern shore of Lake Windermere and features not only creatures native to the Lake District, but also from around the World.
Exhibits include Morcambe bay, Beneath Lake Windermere underwater tunnel, Seashore discovery, Leven Estuary, The English Lake district, Virtual Bell dive, Tropical rainforest and the Americans. There are also daily talks and scheduled feeds to attend.
- Car park next to attraction. (pay and display).
- 1872 Cafe and Oscar’s Cafe and Restaurant and gift shop.
- Open 7 days a week.
- 10am – 6pm (last admission 5pm).
- Adult – £6.95
- Child (3-15 yrs) – £4.95
- Child (Under 3) – FREE
- Senior – £5.95
- Disabled Adult – £5.95
- Disabled Child – £4.50
- Family (2 Adults & 1 Child) – £15.95
- Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) – £19.95
- Family (2 Adults & 3 Children) – £23.95
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2017.
Before you start your journey to Lakes Aquarium for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.