Address: Landguard Fort, Viewpoint Road, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11 3TW
Phone Number: 01394 675900
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Landguard Fort is an 18th Century fort built on Landguard point, which has been the site of fortifications since the 16th century. Audio tour included in admission price.
- Free car parking.
- Visitor centre contains the View Point Cafe serving all-day breakfasts, drinks and snacks.
- Shop inside the fort sells gifts plus hot and cold drinks and snacks.
- Picnic areas.
- Re-open for February half-term (Friday 9th to Sunday 18th February) 10am – 4pm
- Friday 30th March to Wednesday 31st October: Daily 10am – 5pm
- Adults – £5.50
- Concessions – £4.50
- Children (under 15 years) – £2.50
- Children (under 5 years) – Free
- English Heritage Members – Free
- Includes free audio tour.
- Prices may be different for special events.
Prices and opening hours correct as at December 2017.
Before you start your journey to Landguard Fort for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.