Lilliput Antique Doll and Toy Museum is a collection of over 2000 historical dolls and toys located on the High Street in the village of Branding on the Isle of Wight.
Wide range of age of toys on display with the oldest being about 4000 years old.
- Parking about a 100m away (charge).
- Gift shop.
- Summer season: 10am to 5pm, 7 days a week until early November
- Adults – £3.50
- Senior Citizens (65+) – £2.95
- Children (Under 14) – £1.50
- Children (Under 5 years) – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2017.
Before you start your journey to Lilliput Antique Doll & Toy Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.