The Long Shop Museum is housed in a Grade II listed workshop once home to a production line for Richard Garrett & Sons engineering business.
Now a museum it features displays relating to the historical life and work of the area including full-size steam engines and exhibits about Sizewell nuclear power station and Leiston airfield.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- 21st March to 29th October 2017
- June to September and school holidays: Monday to Saturday, 10am to 5pm. Sunday 11am to 3pm
- March, April, May and October except bank holidays: Tuesday to Saturday, 10am to 5pm (closed Mondays). Sunday 11am to 3pm
- Adult – £6.50
- Children (Aged 4-16) – £3.50
- Registered Disabled (plus one companion enters free) – £5
- Under 4 – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2017.
Before you start your journey to Long Shop Steam Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.