Address: Longdown Activity Farm, Deerleap Lane, Ashurst, Near Southampton, Hampshire, SO40 7EH
Phone Number: 023 8029 2837
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Longdown Activity Farm family farm-based activity attraction located between Southampton and Lyndhurst.
The farm features scheduled farm animal feeding, small animal petting, children’s indoor soft play barn, toddlers play room, straw bales, undercover trampolines, indoor sand pit, outdoor adventure play area, go-karts (charge) and ride-on tractors (charge). Pony rides at weekends and school holidays (extra charge).
- Car park.
- Farm shop selling local produce and gift shop selling books, toys and souvenirs.
- Tea room serving cakes and beverages.
- Kiosk selling drinks and snacks.
- Picnic areas.
Opening Times – 2017:
- Saturday 11th Feb until Sunday 29th Oct
- February to September: Open daily 10am – 5pm
- October: Open daily 10am – 4:30pm
- Last admissions: 1 hour before closing
- Adult – £9.25
- Senior – £7.75
- Child (3 to 14 years) – £8.25
- Under 3s – FREE
- Family Saver (2 Adults & 2 Children) – £31.00
- Serving military personnel (please show military ID card) – £6.75
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2017.
Before you start your journey to Longdown Activity Farm for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.