Address: Longleat, Warminster, Wiltshire, BA12 7NW
Phone Number: 01985 844400
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Longleat Safari and Adventure Park contains three attractions in one location: A drive-through safari park, a walk-through adventure park and a house and gardens.
The Safari Park including Cheetah Kingdom, Monkey Drive-Thru, the Lions of Longleat and the African Village with Giraffe feeding (additional charge), Lemur walkthrough and Baobab tree and rope bridge. You can also now book Deadly Adventure tickets, where you will get a CD guide to play, voiced by Steve Backshall (TV presenter) and a Deadly Safari activity book to use as you drive round the park. Then after your Safari you can engage in the ‘Deadly Challenge’ a six zoned area, where you test your physical and mental abilities, comparing them to animals you met on your safari.
The Adventure Park includes Jungle Kingdom, a multi-million pound attraction where rainbow lorikeets drink nectar from your hand and monkeys swing down from the trees and you can enjoy a leisurely trip on the Jungle Cruise and the Jungle Express train. In Animal Adventure you’ll find shows about exotic creatures. In Deer Valley you can hand-feed the deer. Other Adventure Park attractions include: Adventure Castle (adventure playground), Hedge Maze, The Bat Cave, Motion Simulators, Tea Cup Ride, King Arthur’s Mirror Maze, Life and Times of Henry, Lord Bath, Family Bygones Exhibition, Scale Model of Longleat House, Meet My Ancestors Exhibition and Penguin Island (opening July 2013).
The House, a stunning stately home with ornate paintings and an abundance of gilt was built in 1580 and is currently home to the 7th Marquess of Bath. 40 minute guided tours are available every morning between 1000 and 1145. The gardens are 900 acres of stunning ‘Capability’ Brown landscaped parkland.
- Eateries include The Tropical Storm Cafe, The Cellar Cafe, Pizza Piazza, The Orangery and The Watering Hole Cafe.
- Shops include Trading Post, Nature’s Kingdom, Out of the Wild, Lady Bath’s shop, Victorian Kitchen shop and Gifts and Treasures.
- Tickets available for all three attractions or just the house and gardens.
- Parking is free of charge.
Tickets & Memberships :-
- Tickets for things to do in Wiltshire
- National Trust Membership - entry and free parking to over 300 sites
- English Heritage Membership - entry free to over 400 sites
If you have enjoyed your day out to Longleat Safari and Adventure Park why not tell us about your visit.