Lytes Cary Manor is a Grade I listed medieval limestone country manor house originally built in the 14th century with gardens and parkland.
The gardens are divided into rooms and features flower displays, a croquet lawn, topiary and an orchard. On the wider estate there are also the community allotments to view, an outdoor children’s play area and there are also woodland and river side walks by the river Cary to be enjoyed.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and local produce.
- Plant sales.
- Simple foods kiosk serving snacks, cakes and drinks.
- Picnic area.
- Please check the Lytes Cary Manor website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices – Standard:
- Adult – £8.55
- Child – £4.30
- Family – £21.40
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) – £7.30
- Group Child (Minimum group size 15) – £3.65
Prices and opening hours correct as at August 2017.
Before you start your journey to Lytes Cary Manor for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.