Address: Manchester Jewish Museum, 190 Cheetham Hill Road, Manchester, M8 8LW
Phone Number: 0161 834 9879
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Manchester Jewish Museum is a museum about the lives of Jewish people in Manchester next to the Manchester Fort Shopping centre in Manchester.
Located in a Grade II listed former synagogue the museum is run as a charitable organisation. Exhibits and displays include documents, photographs, books, drawings, objects and oral testimonies. Guided tours at intervals during the day. Audio guide available. Garden which can be used for your own picnic.
- Street parking and free parking in the Fort shopping centre car park.
- Museum Shop.
- Sunday to Thursday: 10am – 4pm
- Friday: 10am – 1pm
- Closed Saturdays and Bank Holidays.
- Also and Jewish Festivals. Please check website for details.
- Adults – £4.50
- Concessions (Children / Students / Unemployed / Senior Citizens) – £3.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Manchester Jewish Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.