Address: Matlock Farm Park, Jaggers Lane, Nr Two Dales, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 5LH
Phone Number: 01246 590200
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Matlock Farm Park is a family attraction set on a 600 acre working farm near Matlock in Derbyshire.
With farm animals to see, pet and feed plus tortoises, rabbits, llamas, donkeys, meerkats, reindeer, parrots, peacocks and birds of prey. Animal food available for purchase at the shop. They also have go-karts, a sand pit, ride-on tractors and an outdoor adventure playground. Pony rides (additional fee). Horse riding and Pony trekking (additional charge, must be pre-booked). Children’s parties catered for.
- Car park.
- Gift shop selling gifts and toys.
- Garden room cafe serving hot meals.
- Picnic areas.
- January to Mid December: Everyday 10am – 4:30pm. Extended opening to 5:30pm during summer weekends (weather permitting).
- Middle to End December: 10am – 4pm. Opening times subject to change.
- Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- Adults – £7.50
- Children (2-14 yrs) – £6.50
- Children (under 2s) – FREE
- OAP/Concession – £6
- Family Ticket – £25
- Bag of Animal Feed – £1
- Pony Rides in the Farm Park (when available) – £2.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Matlock Farm Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.