Address: Middleham Castle, Castle Hill, Middleham, North Yorkshire, DL8 4QG
Phone Number: 01969 623899
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
English Heritage Membership: Access to over 400 places & kids go FREE.
Middleham Castle is the ruins of a fortified palace built in the late 1100’s and once owned by Richard III. Although in ruins most of the walls are still intact. There is an exhibit on site about the castle’s past.
- Free on-street parking nearby.
- Gift shop.
- Dogs welcome on leads.
- Picnic benches available.
- Please check the Middleham Castle website for opening hours.
- Member – Free
- Adult – £5.00
- Child (5-15 years) – £3.00
- Concession – £4.50
- Family (2 adults, 3 children) – £13.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Middleham Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.