Address: Monkey World, Longthorns, Wareham, Dorset BH20 6HH
Phone Number: 01929 462537
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Monkey World is a primate centre as seen on the TV show Monkey Life. Home to rescued and endangered primates of all kinds including chimpanzees, organg-utans, gibbons, wooly monkeys, capuchin monkeys, marmosets, squirrel monkeys, stump-tailed macaques, ring-tailed lemurs, cotton-top tamarins and patas monkeys.
- Three cafes.
- Crazy golf.
- Picnic area.
- Great-ape play area.
- Gift shop.
- Car parking.
- Open every day (except Christmas Day): 10am to 5pm
- During July & August: 10am to 6pm
- Last Entry is one hour before closing.
- Family (2 Adults, 2 children) – £38.00
- Single Parent (1 Adult, 2 children) – £27.00
- Adult (aged 16 years +) – £12.00
- Student (NUS Student Card required) – £10.50
- Child (3-15 years old) – £9.00
- Senior Citizen (aged 60 years +) – £9.00
- Disabled (proof may be required) – £9.00
- Carer – £9.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2017.
Before you start your journey to Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.