Address: Smallway, Congresbury, North Somerset, BS49 5AA
Phone Number: 01934 876114
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
The North Somerset Butterfly House is a tropical paradise, all-weather attraction, where you can walk amongst exotic plants while tropical butterflies fly around you. It is the perfect place to relax and unwind, or to explore with your children as they learn about the life cycle of butterflies and hunt for caterpillars among the foliage. Your entrance ticket allows you to come and go all day.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Heather’s coffee shop serves lunches.
- Open every year from the beginning of the Easter Holidays to the end of the October Half Term Holidays.
- Tuesday to Sunday (term time): 10:30am – 4:30pm (last entry 4pm).
- Also open on Mondays during August and all Bank Holidays.
- Adult – £5.45
- Child (must be accompanied by a paying adult) – £4.45
- Children (aged 2 years or under) – Free
- Concessions – £4.45
- Family Ticket (2 adults plus 2 children or 1 adult plus three children) – £15
- Single Adult Season Ticket – £25
- Single Child/Concession Season Ticket – £20
- Family Season Ticket – £70
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2017.
Before you start your journey to The North Somerset Butterfly House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.