Oakham Treasures is a museum about retail and farming history near Portbury, West of Bristol.
This indoor attraction is a family run business that exhibits their collection of retail memorabilia and vintage tractors and farm equipment. The retail collection is divided across a number of store exhibits.
There is a Grocery store displaying packaged food and home wares, complete with advertising posters, shop counter and weighing scales. The Sweet shop displays all the sweets, chocolates and snacks, plus memorabilia from yesteryear. There is a Hardware store with an Aladdin’s cave of DIY items and assorted sundry items. A Haberdashery store features perfumes, clothing, dress making items, sewing machines and mannequins. The off-license and tobacconist store has alcoholic beverages, cigarettes and tobacco with associated advertising and memorabilia. The last of the stores is the Chemist shop with old remedies, medicines and medical kits. The tractor and farm part of the museum displays a collection of around 150 vintage tractors from around the world as well as displays of other antique and vintage farm equipment and farm engines.
- Car parking.
- Shop selling art collectibles, ornaments and homemade cakes and preserves.
- Acorns Café serves meals, snacks, cakes and drinks.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- Tuesday to Saturday: 10am – 5pm
- Last Admission: 3:30pm
- Closed on Sundays, Mondays and Bank Holidays except for Good Friday.
- Adults – £8.00
- Seniors – £7.00
- Family (2 adults and 3 children) – £18.00
- Children 6 – 16 years – £5.00
- Children under 6 years – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at December 2017.
Before you start your journey to Oakham Treasures for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.