Address: Owl & Monkey Haven, 5 Acres Farm, Staplers Road, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 2NB
Phone Number: 01983 530885
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Owl and Monkey Haven is an animal sanctuary with primates and birds of prey near Newport on the Isle of Wight.
This walk-through animal attraction is run as a charitable organisation and provides care for a number of rescued monkeys, gibbons, lemurs and owls. Daily keeper talks and feeds. Wise owl education lodge. Children’s over 5’s play area and an under 5’s play area near the tea room. Experience days available. Children’s birthday parties catered for.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling soft toys, accessories and souvenirs.
- Xhabu’s tea room serving sandwiches, jacket potatoes, snacks, ice creams, cakes and beverages.
- Please check the Owl & Monkey Haven website for opening hours.
- Adult (15 yrs plus) – £10
- Child (3-14 yrs) – £8
- Senior – £9
- Disabled Adult – £9
- Disabled Child – £7
- Disabled Senior – £8
- Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 children) – £32
- Family Ticket (2 adults and 3 children) – £38
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Owl & Monkey Haven for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.