Address: Oxford Castle Unlocked, 44-46 Oxford Castle, Oxford, OX1 1AY
Phone Number: 01865 260666
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Oxford Castle Unlocked is a historic castle and prison viewed by guided tour located in Oxford city centre in Oxfordshire.
Visitors will be escorted around the prison and castle by one of the costumed guides and regaled with tales from the history of the castle and the prison including the famous prison inmates. Amongst the things you will see on the tour are the 900 year old crypts, the Debtors’ Tower, the prison’s D-Wing and you can ascend the Saxon St George’s Tower for far-reaching views over the city.
- Use city centre car parks (charge) or park and ride facilities.
- Gift shop selling toys, gifts and souvenirs.
- Cafe 1071 serving light lunches, snacks, hand made cakes and speciality drinks.
- Free Wifi available in the cafe.
- Open daily from 10am, last tour 4:20pm
- Closed 24th – 26th December inclusive
- Adult – £10.95
- Student / Concession (60+) – £9.25
- Child (5-15) – £7.75
- Child Under 5 – FREE
- Family (2 adults + 2 children) – £35.00
- Carers – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2017.
Before you start your journey to Oxford Castle Unlocked for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.