Address: Pendennis Castle, Castle Close, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 4LP
Phone Number: 01326 316594
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
English Heritage Membership: Access to over 400 places & kids go FREE.
Pendennis Castle, one of the fortresses built by Henry VIII to defend England and Falmouth port is set on Pendennis Headland in extensive informal grounds. Amongst the things to see are the Tudor gun room, the Victorian War Shelter, the Discovery Centre, the interactive exhibit telling the history of the castle and the Second World War observation post.
- Free car parking.
- Tearoom serving refreshments.
- Lawned area for your own picnics.
- Gift shop. Dogs welcome on a lead.
- Please check the Pendennis Castle website for opening hours.
- Member – Free
- Adult – £7.90
- Child (5-15 years) – £4.70
- Concession – £7.00
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) – £20.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Pendennis Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.