Address: Peveril Castle, Market Place, Castleton, Derbyshire, S33 8WQ
Phone Number: 01433 620613
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
English Heritage Membership: Access to over 400 places & kids go FREE.
Peveril Castle is a ruined Norman castle, situated on a rocky outcrop overlooking the village of Castleton in the heart of the Peak District. The visitor centre (10 min walk from the castle) features an exhibit about the castle’s history.
- Car parking at visitor centre (charge).
- Picnics welcome.
- Visitor centre features a gift shop and sells cold drinks and ice creams.
- Dogs welcome on lead.
- Please check the Peveril Castle website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices (Without Gift Aid):
- Member – Free
- Adult – £5.10
- Child (5-15 years) – £3.00
- Concession – £4.60
- Family (2 adults, 3 children) – £13.20
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Peveril Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.