Address: Pirate Cove Adventure Park, External Wintergarden, Bluewater, Kent, DA9 9SF
Phone Number: 01322 427270
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Pirate Cove Adventure Park has two outdoor pirate themed 18-hole miniature golf courses, a high ropes assault course, pedalos and remote controlled vehicles and is located at the Bluewater shopping centre in Kent.
Located in the Winter Garden area of the shopping centre, the adventure golf courses are both pirate themed with one entitled Pirate’s course and the second Smuggler’s course. The scenery around the holes includes a pirate ship, a castle, skeletons, a cave, waterfalls and a sunken boat. There are also pedalos for hire to take to the lake which accommodate up to 4 people. Remote controlled boats or cars are also available to take control of. Party rooms available for holding a golfing party.
- Free car parking at the shopping centre.
- Lots of places to eat in the shopping centre.
- Please check website for opening hours.
- Buccaneers (age 12 and above) – £9.25
- Lads and Lassies (under 12’s) – £7.00
- Scallywags (under 4’s) – £3.50
- Crew (family of 4, max of 2 Buccaneers) – £28.50
- Buccaneers Group (4 persons age 12 and above) – £33.00
- Buccaneers Group & Pedalo (4 persons age 12 and above, incl one person over 18) – £40.00
- Crew and Pirate Pedalos (Max of 4, incl one person over 18) – £36.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Pirate Cove Adventure Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.