Address: Mr Mulligan’s Pirate Golf, Hoebridge Golf Centre, Old Woking Road, Old Woking, Surrey, GU22 8JH
Phone Number: 01483 722611
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Mr Mulligan’s Pirate Golf – Woking is an 18-hole adventure golf course in Woking in Surrey.
Located at Hoebridge Golf Centre this miniature golf course has 18 holes to play through all with pirate-themed decoration. Obstacles include water features, a raft, crocodiles, snakes, treasure chests and a giant pirate galleon. Caters for kid’s birthday parties.
- Car parking.
- Golf shop.
- The Hoebridge Cafe Bar and Grill serves meals, snacks and drinks.
- Monday to Friday: 9am – 10pm (last entry 8:45pm)
- Saturday to Sunday: 9am to 9pm (last entry 7:45pm)
- Adult – £8.75
- Children – £5.75
- Under 3 years – Free
- Over 60 (Mon to Fri) – £4
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) – £24
- Family (2 adults and 3 children or 1 adult and 4 children) – £28
- Adult after 6pm – £6
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2016.
Before you start your journey to Mr Mulligan’s Pirate Golf – Woking for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.