Address: Polesden Lacey, Great Bookham, near Dorking, Surrey, RH5 6BD
Phone Number: 01372 452048
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 places & free parking.
Polesden Lacey is an Edwardian house, garden and estate situated just 4 miles from junction 9 of the M25.
Guided tours of the house are available to book Monday to Friday. Some of the features of the formal gardens are a rose garden, an orchard, beehives, rhododendrons, statues and Sheridan’s walk. The estate features 4 signposted walks.
- Car Parking (pay and display).
- Gift and garden shop.
- Cowshed coffee shop & deli.
- Granary café serving home-cooked seasonal food.
- Dogs welcome under close control on estate.
- Family activity packs and tracker packs.
- Please check the Polesden Lacey website for opening hours as times vary.
Ticket Prices – Whole Property:
- Adult – £13.60
- Child – £6.80
- Family – £34.50
- Group Adult – £7.00
- Group Child – £3.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Polesden Lacey for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.