Reading Museum and Town Hall is a museum located in Reading town centre with eleven galleries displaying collections of art and historical information and artefacts.
Exhibitions include the John Madejski Art Gallery, Reading people and place exhibit, The Bayeux Tapestry gallery, the Huntley and Palmers gallery, a Victorian classroom and Victorian gallery and the Silchester gallery (about the nearby Roman town).
- Free admission attraction.
- Town car parks nearby (charge).
- Museum shop selling memorabilia and gifts.
- Palmers cafe serving tea, coffee, cakes and snacks.
- Tuesday to Saturday: 10am – 4pm
- Admission is FREE
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2017.
Before you start your journey to Reading Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.