Address: Restormel Castle, Nr Restormel Road, Lostwithiel, Cornwall, PL22 0EE
Phone Number: 01208 872687
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
English Heritage Membership: Access to over 400 places & kids go FREE.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Restormel Castle is the remains of a circular Norman castle, perched atop a mound, overlooking the river Fowey.
Although largely in ruins some of the interior rooms are still standing. There are also lovely views to be had over the river and countryside from the elevated position.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs, drinks and ice cream.
- Picnic benches for your own picnics.
- Dogs welcome on leads.
- Please check the Restormel Castle website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices – Without Gift Aid:
- Member – Free
- Adult – £4.30
- Child (5-15 years) – £2.60
- Concession – £3.90
- Family (Two adults and up to 3 children) – £11.20
Prices and opening hours correct as at August 2017.
Before you start your journey to Restormel Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.