Address: Rochester Castle, Castle Hill, Rochester, Kent, ME1 1SW
Phone Number: 01634 335882
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
English Heritage Membership: Access to over 400 places & kids go FREE.
Rochester Castle is the remains of a Norman castle dating from the 1100’s located in Rochester town on the London road, near the river Medway.
The outstanding feature is the tower-keep which stands 125 feet tall and is one of the best examples of it’s type in existence. A bailey surrounds the castle which contains the castle gardens. Audio tour available for an additional fee.
- Pay and display parking nearby in the town.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs, drinks and snacks.
- Picnics welcome on the grassy areas around the castle.
- Please check the Restormel Castle website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices – Without Gift Aid:
- Member – Free
- Adult – £4.30
- Child (5-15 years) – £2.60
- Concession – £3.90
- Family (Two adults and up to 3 children) – £11.20
Prices and opening hours correct as at August 2017.
Before you start your journey to Rochester Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.