Address: Rushton Triangular Lodge, Rushton, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN14 1RP
Phone Number: 01536 710761
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
English Heritage Membership: Access to over 400 places & kids go FREE.
Rushton Triangular Lodge is a three-sided property built during the late 1500’s by Sir Thomas Tresham a Roman Catholic whose belief in the Holy Trinity is represented all throughout the lodge by occurrences of the number three.
- Small amount of free parking nearby.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and snacks.
- Local village has places to eat and drink.
- You are welcome to bring your own picnic and use the grassy areas.
- Please check the Rushton Triangular Lodge website for opening hours.
- Member – Free
- Adult – £3.80
- Child (5-15 years) – £2.30
- Concession – £3.40
- Family (2 adults, 3 children) – £9.90
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2017.
Before you start your journey to Rushton Triangular Lodge for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.