Soho House is a Grade II listed 18th century Georgian home of Mathew Boulton one of the founding members of the Lunar society in Handsworth, Birmingham.
The house contains a number of rooms to view including the dining room where the Lunar society used to gather plus collections of paintings, furniture, silver and gilt ornaments. There is also a garden to view which has been restored to it’s 18th century appearance.
- Car parking.
- Free for children under 16 and to all on first Sunday of the month.
- Free entry to shop, tearooms and garden.
- Shop selling gifts, toys and books.
- Soho House tea room serves snacks, cakes and drinks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Soho House website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Soho House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.