Spetchley Park Gardens is 30 acres of Victorian gardens plus parkland, 3 miles East of Worcester developed by successive generations of the Berkeley family.
An oasis of calm, the gardens provide a retreat to peruse at your leisure with plants from around the world. With water features such as the horse pool, the garden pond and the park pond, formal clipped hedges, herbaceous borders, rose beds and sweeping lawns. Guided tours by prior arrangement.
- Free car parking.
- Plant sales.
- Deli shop selling estate produce.
- The Old Laundry Tea Rooms serves lunches and afternoon teas.
Opening Times – 1st April to 30th September 2017:
- Wednesday to Sunday 11am – 6pm
- Closed Monday (except bank holidays) and Tuesday.
Opening Times – 1st to 30th October 2016:
- Saturday and Sunday 11am – 4pm
- Plus half term (Wednesday 25th to Friday 27 October) 11am – 4pm
- Last admission one hour before closing.
- Admission is to the Gardens only.
- Adult – £7
- Concession (NUS card holders and those aged over 60) – £6.50
- Children (5-16) – £2.50
- Children (Under 5) – Free
- Family (2 adults & 2 children) – £17
- Pre-booked group rates (over 25 adults) – £6 per person.
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2017.
Before you start your journey to Spetchley Park Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.