Address: Off A344 Road, Amesbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7DE
Phone Number: 0870 333 1181
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
English Heritage Membership: Access to over 400 places & kids go FREE.
Tickets: Buy tickets online.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Stonehenge is a uniquely designed stone circle of prehistoric date. Erected between circa 3000BC and 1600BC and unparalleled in the world. Managed by English Heritage, the site is surrounded by 1,500 acres of land, with excellent walks. Complimentary audio tours are available.
- On site there is a Kiosk style cafe selling hot and cold snacks.
- Small outdoor seating area with benches.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs.
- There are also toilets.
- Car park.
- Please check the Stonehenge website for opening hours as times vary.
- Advance booking is recommended.
- Member – Free
- Adult – £16.50
- Child (5-15) – £9.90
- Concession – £14.90
- Family (2 adults, 3 children) – £42.90
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Stonehenge for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.