Address: Streetlife Museum of Transport, High Street, Hull, HU1 1PS
Phone Number: 01482 300 300
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
Streetlife Museum of Transport features galleries containing exhibits telling the history and development of the transport industry over the last 200 years.
Galleries include the Bicycle gallery, the carriage gallery, the motor car gallery, the 1930’s streetscene gallery, the railway gallery and the Joseph Rank gallery.
- Town parking (charges apply).
- Monday to Saturday: 10am – 5pm
- Sunday: 1:30pm – 4:30pm
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
- Open bank holidays (excluding Good Friday).
- Closed 24th to 28th December inclusive, and 1st January.
- Free admission attraction.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to Streetlife Museum of Transport for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.