Address: Tattershall Castle, Sleaford Road, Tattershall, Lincolnshire, LN4 4LR
Phone Number: 01526 342543
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 places & free parking.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Tattershall Castle is medieval red-brick castle dating from the 1400’s with surrounding moat and heraldic stained glass windows.
Things to view inside include Flemish tapestries, the original spiral staircase and there are also great views to be had from the battlements. In the grounds there is an 18th century dovecote and some stable ruins and the Collegiate Holy Trinity Church is nearby. Audio guides available.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Second hand book shop.
- Light refreshments for sale in the guardhouse with indoor seating area to eat them.
- Picnic benches.
- Dogs welcome on leads in grounds.
- Please check the Tattershall Castle website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices – Standard:
- Adult – £6.36
- Child – £3.18
- Family – £15.90
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) – £5.95
- Group Child (Minimum group size 15) – £3.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2017.
Before you start your journey to Tattershall Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.