Address: The Canal Museum, Stoke Bruerne, nr Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 7SE
Phone Number: 01604 862229
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
The Canal Museum is a museum about the history of the canals of Britain set over two floors in an old corn mill.
The museum is located the historic village of Stoke Bruerne which is set on the Grand Union canal. There are two films to watch plus an audio tour of the museum is included in the ticket price.
- Car parking (pay and display).
- Gift shop.
- Museum café serves hot and cold drinks, snacks and cakes.
- Picnics welcome on the grassy areas outside.
- Winter: Open Wednesday to Sunday, 11am – 3pm
- Summer: April to October, open every day 10am – 5pm
Opening hours correct as at May 2017.
Before you start your journey to The Canal Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.