Address: The Canterbury Tales, St. Margaret’s Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2TG
Phone Number: 01227 479 227
Opening Hours: Current opening times.
The Canterbury Tales is an attraction based around some of the stories from The Canterbury Tales and is located in Canterbury city centre in Kent.
This indoor attraction recreates the sights, smells and sounds of what life was like in England during Medieval times. Costumed guides will take visitors through the experience and bring to life five of Chaucer’s stories from his greatest work The Canterbury Tales. Various locales from the tales have been recreated and populated with costumed characters.
- Use city centre car parks (charge).
- Shop selling gifts and souvenirs.
- Open daily throughout the year.
- January to February: 10am – 4:30pm
- March to June: 10am – 5pm
- July to August: 9:30am – 5pm
- September to October: 10am – 5pm
- November to December: 10am – 4:30pm
- Closed: Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and Boxing Day.
- Adult – £9.75
- Child (5-15 Years) – £7.50
- Senior Citizen – £8.50
- Student (with proof of identity) – £8.50
- Family (2 adults & 2 children) – £27.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2017.
Before you start your journey to The Canterbury Tales for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.