The Dinosaur Museum is a museum about dinosaurs in Dorchester town centre in Dorset.
This award winning indoor attraction, not far from the World Heritage Jurassic Coast, was an innovator in creating interactive, visitor friendly, exhibits to encourage learning in a fun way. The museum feature a range of genuine fossils, dinosaur skeletons and life-size realistic dinosaur models, informational displays, interactive computer screens and hands on exhibits to give information on the dinosaurs and their lives. There is also an exhibit exploring the topic of how dinosaurs might have evolved had they not died out.
- Use town centre car parks.
- Gift shop selling dinosaur themed souvenirs.
- Places to eat and drink in the town centre.
- January to March: 10am to 4pm
- April to September: 10am to 5pm
- October to December: 10am to 4pm
- Closed: 13th to 26th December
- Adult – £7.99
- Child – £5.99
- Family (2 adults & 2 children) – £24.99
- Children under 3 – Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2017.
Before you start your journey to The Dinosaur Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.